New Branch Grand Opening: Indianapolis
By Allegiance Staffing
January 26, 2019
Allegiance Staffing is proud to announce the opening of a new branch location in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The grand opening took place on Monday, January 21 at the branch location of 2346 S. Lynhurst Drive, Suite 500.
“I am so excited to join the Allegiance team and look forward to building long-term relationships with our candidates, employees, and customers,” said Lee Hetherly, staffing specialist.
- Branch Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Phone Number: 317-421-7880
- Services Provided: Clerical Staffing, Hospitality Staffing, Light Industrial Staffing, Logistics Staffing, Skilled Trades Staffing, Warehouse Staffing
Allegiance Staffing Leadership in Indianapolis
The new branch location is under the leadership of two experienced staffing professionals, Shannon Davis and R. Scott Whiting.
– Shannon Davis, president of Allegiance Staffing in Louisville (Ky.) and Indianapolis, first joined the Allegiance group in 2014. Shannon holds a Masters Degree in Social Work and is a Certified Staffing Professional. She started in staffing after over 10 years in Social Services, serving children and young adults in states’ custody.
Shannon continues her passion for serving others by not only helping people finding career opportunities, but also by easing the burden on her customers by being a strategic labor partner.
– R. Scott Whiting joins the Allegiance Staffing team as the Branch Manager in Indianapolis. Scott brings over 40 years’ experience in Warehousing and Logistics.
R. Scott is a proven leader and is excited to combine his passion for second-chance employment and his knowledge of the industries that Allegiance Staffing serves.
About Allegiance Staffing: Allegiance Staffing was founded in 2001 and is currently in 14 states with 36 branches across the United States. Allegiance Staffing prides itself on a 3-Phase hiring process and award-winning customer service. Allegiance Staffing employs a unique approach to staffing, which has earned the agency the coveted “Best of Staffing” award every year since the award’s inception in 2010.