Allegiance Staffing Wins ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® for 10th Consecutive Year
By Allegiance Staffing
February 7, 2019
HOUSTON, TX — February 7, 2019 — Allegiance Staffing, a leading U.S. staffing agency, announces today they won ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Award for the tenth consecutive year.
Allegiance Staffing has won the Best of Staffing® Award every year since the inception of the award in 2010. Because of this streak, the staffing agency was also recognized as a Diamond Award winner.
“In today’s historically tight labor market, hiring managers, procurement professionals, and HR managers need a clear and reputable way to vet potential staffing and recruiting partners,” says ClearlyRated’s CEO Eric Gregg. “Best of Staffing Client Diamond winners have set themselves apart from the competition by demonstrating their ongoing commitment to client service, consistently investing in a survey and feedback program that brings transparency to the client experience at their firm.”
– Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction Award: Allegiance Staffing won this recognition for the 10th consecutive year for providing superior staffing service to employers.
- Key Stat: 4.7/5.0 Overall Client Rating
– Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award: Presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond winners are proven industry leaders in service quality based on ratings provided by clients.
- Key Stat: 75% 5-Star Ratings from Employers and Talent
– Best of Staffing Talent Satisfaction Award: Allegiance Staffing continued a two-year streak of recognition for employment service to talent and job-seekers across the United States.
- Key Stat: 4.3 Overall Talent Rating
*** About the ClearlyRated Best of Staffing® Award: ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Award is the only award in the U.S. and Canada that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates.
*** About Allegiance Staffing: Since 2002, Allegiance Staffing has provided superior service to employers seeking qualified talent to fill their roles and to qualified talent seeking new job opportunities. Allegiance Staffing operates 35 branch locations in 14 U.S. states, spanning multiple key industries that include manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, hospitality, and other growing industries.