Custom Labor Solutions Needed for Manufacturing & Logistics Employers
July 7, 2015 | Staffing Blog
At Allegiance Staffing, we understand that now is an uncertain time for many employers in the manufacturing and logistics industries, (and throughout all major industries for that matter). With many experienced Baby Boomers leaving their positions within the next decade to enter retirement; and manufacturing and logistics paling in comparison to industries like video game design, mobile computing and health care for younger generations, many industry experts are becoming concerned.
In fact, in 2014, Lydia DePillis of the Washington Post informed manufacturing and logistics hiring managers that theirs wasn’t the only company experiencing issues like:
- High turnover
- Lack of employee enthusiasm
- Quality candidates seeking more “glamorous” positions, and
- More work at more locations than people available to complete it
Because filling empty positions with genuinely competent staff is so crucial in our industries, we understand that hiring managers can’t just turn to any staffing partner. That’s why Allegiance Staffing offers:
1. An extensive screening and hiring process – This weeds out flakes, tire kickers and those that don’t understand the job requirements. All too often people don’t take work in our industries seriously, and can often make huge mistakes because of it. We know we’ll find people like that during our hiring process, and we make sure they don’t make it through your doors. In addition, we demand on-time, daily attendance from all of our workers; and we expect them to understand and observe safety compliance and best practices.
2. Pro-active custom labor solutions – We don’t just give you temporary workers to fill up space on your factory floors. We work with every decision-maker at your company to develop a comprehensive, cost-effective solution to your labor problem. We provide your company with top talent in the midst of uncertain times when it comes to staffing.
We work to staff all your locations that need it with high-quality workers, keeping ICE, OSHA, EEOC, IRS and other major agency compliance in mind as well.
Contact us today to learn how much more we can offer your organization! You’ll be glad you did!