Preparing For Job Interviews with Ten Important Questions.
July 13, 2016 | Career Blog
Are you ready for your next job interview? It is necessary to do research in order to prepare for interviewer questions. The following are ten questions you are sure to be asked at Job Interviews. Consider these ideas and it will put you in front of the pack in your next interview.
1. Tell me about yourself. This is a great opportunity to talk about your success and how your personality traits make you an ideal candidate for this company.
2. Why do you want to leave your current employer. Be careful here, do not make negative statements about a current or past employer. Make a positive statement about the job position and what enticed you to apply.
3. What do you know about our company and it’s culture. An opportunity for you to show that you did your research. Tell them all about the positives you have learned about their work.
4. What is your greatest strength. This is another opportunity for you to share why you make an ideal candidate for this employer. Don’t be afraid to share your professional successes.
5. What is your biggest weakness. This is a chance for you to share your coping styles and problem solving capabilities with reflecting on how you have changed.
6. Why are you interested in this job or company. This question is a chance to discuss how your professional goals align with this company.
7. How do you handle conflict. Another way to share your skills to problem solve and use conflict resolution strategies.
8. Tell me about a time when you failed. Failure happens and picking yourself back up, dusting off and moving forward is a way to spin this question to demonstrate your resilience.
9. Are you a strategic thinker. Demonstrate this with professional experiences. Give details about your skill set.
10. What salary are you looking for. It is helpful to have done your research about salaries in the field but being open to negotiation with considering benefits is certainly a way to go.
Candidates are welcome to contact us for assistance with career growth and success.